We had an ultrasound at the hospital's imaging center yesterday evening. It was so neat to get to see her in all her beauty wiggling and smiling and sucking away. She looked very content in there! :) The ultrasound tech said I have a "very nice placenta for this stage of pregnancy"...whatever that means, but hey, I'll take it! Emily is head down and at an estimated weight of 3lbs., 13 oz.! An average baby at 30 weeks is around 3 lbs. She's in the 72nd percentile in size! She's got her momma's chubby cheeks and possibly her daddy's nose.
Take a look...you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!
Take a look...you can click on the pictures to make them bigger!


I often sit and wonder what God has planned for our little one. Just like every mom, I hope it's great things! We are headed to San Antonio this evening for the 1st of 3 showers. We are extremely blessed by our friends, family, and church family!
We are so excited about meeting our little chunk! 9 weeks, 4 days and still counting down!




No comments:
Post a Comment