We received the dresser and glider last week! The crib is on backorder until January 29, so we'll have to wait a few weeks for the room to be complete, but that's ok. Here are pictures of the two pieces we have so far...as you can see, Duncan is rather curious! :)
I have my 29 week check up this coming Thursday. We will have an ultrasound done, so maybe I'll have new pictures of Emily to post! Even if we don't, I'll be posting updated belly pictures at the end of the week.
Ben and I braved our first session of a childbirth class this past Saturday. Yikes! It was rather intense. Let's just pray I can have an epidural!!! We have another and last session this coming Saturday. We'll get to tour the Family Birthing Center at the hospital, so we'll know exactly where to go once the time comes! 11 weeks, 1 day and counting down!




No comments:
Post a Comment