Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nursery Ready?...Check!

Well, the nursery is ready for Miss Emily! We finally got the crib, mattress, and bedding! Here are some pictures...again, you can click them to make them bigger...







I'm having an applique made of Psalm 139:17&18 to put on the wall above her crib. So, the room is not 100% complete, but it's pretty darn close. We are finished with all the showers...we had one in San Antonio from Ben's family and Gram's friends, one in Houston from my family and friends, and one from our church family. We are so blessed, and Emily is so spoiled already! We have received more than we could possibly have imagined and are so grateful for every bit of it. Her closet and dresser drawers are quite ridiculous!







I don't think I've ever been quite as excited with anticipation about something as I am about having this little girl! I go for a check up this Thursday, the 11th. I think I have one more 2 week visit and then I start going every week!
7 weeks...49 days...1176 hours...until she's due to grace us with her presence!

3 comments:

  1. I wrote the copy at work and didn't have the pictures...just posted them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all the color! SO excited!

    ReplyDelete