I know this is a rather stupid thing to blog about, but it's a huge accomplishment for me! I was able to zip up and button my pre-pregnancy jeans this evening!!! I have by no means lost all the baby weight, but I can at least put something pre-pregnancy on. I still can't wear many of my old tops (because when I gain weight, I tend to do so in the top half of my body rather than the bottom), but I'm working on it. I'm walking 2 miles on M,W,F with another stay-at-home mom friend, doing kickboxing videos on T,TR, Sa, and following Weight Watchers online. I still have a long way to go, but hit a milestone today! :)~
Anyway, enough about me...here's what people really want...new pictures of our cutie pie, Miss Emily Bly!
Anyway, enough about me...here's what people really want...new pictures of our cutie pie, Miss Emily Bly!
What up, Daddio? Mommy and Daddy really wonder what I'm thinking when I make some of my faces!
All dressed up to go to the Northam/Collins wedding!
Daddy still makes me smile!
Daddy's cousin, Samantha, and her girls came for a quick visit last Sunday. Hailey, me, and Jacqueline chillin' on the couch!
Straight from the bath sittin' in my Bumbo! I love this thing! Mommy thinks I look a lot like her dad in this picture.

Doin' the bobblehead in my Bumbo!

That's all the new pics for now. She's still growin' like a weed! At 2 months, she was no longer fitting into the 0-3 month clothes she has. We had to start putting her in 3 month clothes. They were a little baggy on her at first, but they fit perfectly now. She can even fit into some of her 3-6 month clothes, but a lot of those are still too big. Next Saturday she'll turn 3 months old! Where has it gone? If the whole first year goes this fast, I feel like she's going to start walking tomorrow!
Doin' the bobblehead in my Bumbo!
That's all the new pics for now. She's still growin' like a weed! At 2 months, she was no longer fitting into the 0-3 month clothes she has. We had to start putting her in 3 month clothes. They were a little baggy on her at first, but they fit perfectly now. She can even fit into some of her 3-6 month clothes, but a lot of those are still too big. Next Saturday she'll turn 3 months old! Where has it gone? If the whole first year goes this fast, I feel like she's going to start walking tomorrow!




I'm so excited that I get to see her tomorrow!!! She's such a stinkin' cutie!!!
ReplyDelete